Friday, August 2, 2013

Let's Pack!

Hey people! To inaugurate the new posts on this blog, I thought I'd make a guide of Top 5 Best Trips I've made and loved. I love traveling and I know that the most of people also love. So let it!



#1 Disneyland
For me, there is no better place in the world than Disneyland and is not by chance that is one of the most visited places, getting around 240.000 people per day! Besides obtaining 4 parks - Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios - and has Disney Complex 29 divided by themes wonderful resorts ans hotels.



#2 Rio de Janeiro
As I was born in Brazil, couldn't miss one of the most wonderful places I have ever met in my country: Rio de Janeiro. For those who like the beach, warmth and beautiful views, has no better place to visit. The beaches of Rio are incomparable and the city has one of the 7 Wonders od the World: Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor). Definitely worth the trip!



#3 New York City
Oh NYC! The city that never sleeps. Who is a fan of travel and your destination has not yet been New York surely should pack up and board the next flight towards Time Square. In my opinion, NYC is the most complete city in the world. Is an awesome place to shop, to stroll, to enjoy, to work, to live... Besides all the attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Time Square, Broadway, among others, the weather is super nice in the summer and snow in winter comes with everything, leaving the city even more beautiful!



#4 A Ship Trip
For those who are afraid of being at sea for a few days or weeks, don't know whats you're missing! The boat trip is perfect in every way. Personally, I've been before in 3 Costa's ships (brazillian) and I'm completely in love with the style of the trip. The ship is extremely large, usually with 15 floors, so looks like a city. It has several restaurants, pools, shows, nightclubs and various other attractions. For those who are afraid, don't worry! Always have a day where there is a training in case of emergency and if a problem arises with the ship, the lifeboats behave all people in them. Then, just relax and enjoy the ride!



#5 Miami
Miami is exactly as I imagined: many beautiful people, lots os parties, shopping and beautiful beaches. Not nominate the trip to people under 21, since most places is prohibited for minors. However, the beautiful beaches are open access, than pack your bags and get ready to take lots of pictures!


I hope you enjoyed! If you want a detailed guide of somewhere, leave in the comments below.

Love, 
Catarina


No comments:

Post a Comment