Saturday, August 3, 2013

25 Facts About Me!

Hey people! Today I brought you a 25 Facts About Me Tag for y'all to know me better!

Let's go!!


1- My real name is NOT Catarina
2- I was born in Brazil
3- I already lived in NYC for 2 years
4- I did the blog with the intention of not losing the practice in English
5- I do architecture faculty
6- I'm hallucinating with makeup since I watched the first video of Camila Coelho on Youtube
7- I'm very short
8- I have a younger sister
9- I don't live with my parents more
10- I'm fanatic with Disney (movies, parks, music and drawings)
11- I did piano lessons and singing for 5 years
12- I did ballet and jazz all my life for over 10 years
13- I already gave ballet class for children and adults also
14- I want to have a relationship equal to my parents
15- I never took soda
16- I looooove chocolate
17- I already had 2 hamsters
18- I loooove dogs
19- I don't like marine animals, especially orcas
20- I am addicted to Pretty Little Liars
21- I spend more time on YouTube than Facebook
22- I currently live in Brazil
23- I have many cousins ​​and we are very united
24- My best friend is my sister
25- I am 18 years old

So guys, I hope you enjoyed!

Love,

      Catarina

No comments:

Post a Comment